Jess is available for consulting for organizations, nonprofits, yoga studios, meditation centers, dance studios, gyms, educational institutions and schools, medical and healing centers, art museums, art centers, and more.
- How to be Access-Centered in virtual and physical space.
- How to offer Access-Centered activities.
- How to use Access-Centered language.
- How to offer Access-Centered and trauma-informed Movement.
- Somatic Tools for resiliency and growing capacity to engage with conflict effectively.
- Mindfulness tools for preventing burnout.